Re: New White Lightning Spank

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 04:08:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/99 8:34:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Erics5.9@home.com writes:

<<
 Yeah, the hood was on. It really likes the cool night to. I was a
 little leary at first. Figuring that my 340 handicapp would push me
 over the line. But no, I was smokin
 Eric

What were you smokin????? hehe....Can you spare any??? :0)-~
Theres one red hot chili pepper amongst a bunch o potatoes. Yeah why dont
you get a chilli pepper sticker or something and put it on your tailgate.
(referring to one of the new dodge commercials)
Boog