Re: Code 37

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 07:15:37 EDT

Thanks Boog. I'll check that possibility out. How did you get that low
tranny temp reading (44deg)? You cant read it from the dash (can you?)
Where do you take voltages for the sensor? How do you get the injector
pulse widths as well? Guess I need to get a multimeter.
Thanks again!
Bob King
Pennsville