Re: RE: Re: Jet or Hypertech

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 23:04:05 EDT

Oops, I forgot to mention, I actually relocated my IAT to the air hat months
ago and gave up the resistor trick. I also tried the water temp sensor trick
but it did not work at all.

I think every issue of Mopar Muscle has an advertisement for the ICON. I
think they did a dyno test and gained about 20 hp at the rear wheels.

Mark Kuzia
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/