Re: Brake Pads

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 13:43:42 EDT

Boog,

I called Autozone and they don't have Performance Friction for my truck.
The Performance Friction web site says that the only thing available for my
truck is brake fluid. They do show a race application in the new products
section for a 99-2000 Dakota. Would this pad fit or did they change
something? Price was $70.59.

Chris Oertell
mailto:coertell@earthlink.net
Arcadia, CA