Re: Houston Meet/Fastest ET yet

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 09:07:04 EDT

>DML,
>
>>pretty good as well. Mike had his best mph - 94.xx.

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to post to the list about the meet yet, too damn
busy!!

This meet went great! I think they get better and better each time. Those
that missed it really missed some fun.

As Brian said above I ran my best mph ever 94.10!! The B&F throttle body (only
mod since last year besides the transgo) is really helping the top end. Bruce,
Frank, great job guys! I also came close to setting a new et record with a
14.84, just one hundreth off my best ever. When the cool weather gets here
look out! Keep in mind this is with the stock belt running full accesories,
with 2.3XX 60 ft. times.

And I was consistent enough to make it to the quarter finals in Truck class.
 I won a WHOPPING $33.33, and I got a "money winner" sticker for my truck.
However the DML as a whole didnt' do too well in the racing action. Well get'em
next year guys.

Anyway, I have pics of the DML members and the trophy we won. They are at:

http://www.mikesdakota.com/hrp/group1.jpg
http://www.mikesdakota.com/hrp/group2.jpg
http://www.mikesdakota.com/hrp/group3.jpg
http://www.mikesdakota.com/hrp/group4.jpg

Pics from the rest of the show (not resized yet so they're pretty big) at:

http://www.mikesdakota.com/hrp/ (the ones that are PXXXXXXX.jpg)

One of these days there will be a meet report.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221