Re: RE: RE: RE: Spank? Well sort of..but funny

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 18:14:56 EDT

I have a radar Jammer by Rocky Mountain Radar. It sucks a big fat one.
Doesn't work and don't waste ur money on it.
-Dester

<< This is for you folks that have a radar jammer. Although illegal to use in
 my state, I've been considering looking into them. My concern is can the
 cops determine you have one? (ie. does it shoot a constant speed back at
 the cop radar, like 33 mph) In which case they know if they get a constant
 33 mph that you probably have one. I've got a radar detector now, but I've
 still managed to get 3 tickets over the past 8 years with it!(I've upgraded
 the detector as new radar technology evolves). Any thoughts (Bernd)?

 TIA >>