Re: Radar Jammers

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 14:19:34 EDT

I would think a ski mask and a 12-gauge at close range would work pretty
well on those cameras :)

FWIW, I've heard those cameras are pretty easy to fight in court. Suppose
it wasn't you driving the car, etc. (why get points on your insurance if
your family/relatives/friends were speeding with your car??)? Lotsa
vehicles have more than one driver. What about fleet vehicles, company
vehicles, etc. etc.......?