Re: TICKING!!!!!!!!!!!......help

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 07:41:13 EDT

It could be an exhaust leak. If your headers are leaking thats exactly
what it will sound like. Mine did that, and I freaked out to! I just
opened up the hood, torqued down the header bolts and that was it.
Injectors will make that sound to, but it wont be quite as loud. I
would check the headers first.
Eric