Re: TICKING!!!!!!!!!!!......help

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 07:38:36 EDT

I had the same problem except I actually needed a new gasket. I tried
tihgtening the bolts to no avail. SoI figured it was a valve tap until I
accually saw a small carbon build up where it was leaking. new gasket and
the problem went away for a month now it's back and I've been to lazy to
repair it yet.
later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9