Re: Re: spark plugs

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 05:05:34 EDT

But, you lucky SOB, you have a V8! Your sparks are more
accessible. When Jed (my strong friend) said I should have a
V8, as he hit himself in the arm with a socket wrench, I said,
"but then you'd have 2 more to take out!" But then I walked
over and looked in his engine, and realized he was right. The
V8 spark plugs are easier to reach. Go figure. "well, lets see,
we have a lot more space with the smaller engine, so lets sit it
back where you can't reach anything anyway!"
Flip

http://www.care-mail.com - Free E-mail/e-card accounts that help save Wildlife!