Re: Re: Got the Jet installed

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 00:14:18 EDT

I have no detonation with 93 right now. Its harldy race gas, 94 is available
from the Sonoco stations and is only about .05 cents a gallon more than 92.
However I think 92 is fine which is what I have in the tank right now, 93 or
94 if you are racing. The boster I bought only raised 4-5 points for 16
gallons, I had a full 22 gallons and I started with 87 octane ( a mistake,
since I grabbed the wrong nozzel) so this only gave me a 90 to 91 rating
with the booster.

Mark