Sarah's GIRL POWER Dak

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 10:07:59 EDT

  Sarah,
  You really think your name is common? That's got to be the one of the
best female names around! Just my opinion. We almost named my daughter
Sarah, but we were dead set on having a son named Isaac, so we opted for
Kourtnie for our daughter. Issac and Sarah just seemed to related ya
know! Anyways Im rambling now! Got to get ready for my GM interview.
Freakin 5 hour freakin interviews suck. Especially at GM!
Eric
95 5.9 Dak for now