Re: Sarah's GIRL POWER Dak

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 02:02:21 EDT

Eric:
It's not that I don't like the name. It's just that every
parent for generations has felt the same way. I get a stiff
neck from yankin' my head around only to find someone talking
to their daughter/wife/grandmother! One household I sometimes
visit has two of my friends named Sarah living in it (and Sarah's
husband, Michael) OK most of the time, because they call me by
my nickname, but I was there with my dad when he was doing a little
wiring for them, and I got hopelessly confused.
RE: GM interview. Don't do it! Don't go over to the Dark Side!
Flip

http://www.care-mail.com - Free E-mail/e-card accounts that help save Wildlife!