Re: Re: Powertrax locker

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 01:30:41 EDT

Well, you know what they say about guys with heavy feet!!! Flip, see what
you've started?? I hold her responsible :)

my nomex is gonna git wore slap out talkin so much junk today :)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs