Re: New Member

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 07:40:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/99 2:25:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Erics5.9@home.com writes:

<< John,
    Im not to sure about the service light thing, although I think you
 are right, the dealer controls that. Mine is on too for a worse
 reason. They didnt disconnect my battery when they welded my exhaust
 up. Set off the sign! Limited slip is great for me in the snow. I
 have a 5.9 with 4.10 sure grip. Im in Michigan and you know how it can
 be up here! I drive my dak all year and never had a problem with it.
 Ive been stuck in front of my house before! But Never have I been STUCK
 STUCK!
 Eric

The Auto Xray scanner $179. in summit can reset the MIL. Or you can take the
dash apart and pull out the bulb.
John, do you travel to Baltimore at all? If so I can reset it for ya. No
charge...
Boog