RE: Re: Re: Re: gear change

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 10:25:21 EDT

The Lock Rights work great off-road and installation is a snap. In the 9
1/4" (C-clip axles) I did it in about an hour. They do have limitations
though. Detroit's EZ locker (same basic design) is only recommended to be
used with tires 32" or smaller. If you have a tendency not to drive with at
least a little finesse off-road, save the money and get a full case locker
because you will break the Lock Right. They're kind of a pain to drive on
pavement with them if you have a 5 speed, lots of jerking/binding.

Reider Racing (9 1/4" axle) $300 incl shipping

John McKinney