Re: Not again! Ball Joints....

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 10:39:05 EDT

Freehold Dodge? Freehold Dodge?
 They had my truck 6 times to replace my hubs!! The excuses ranged from "we
didn't have the time", To "sorry" To the almighty "They boxed the wrong
part, right part# but wrong part" They told me once my truck was apart and
couldn't be put back together untill next week, "sorry, and no we won't get
you a rental car!"
 Frank Barone is a nice guy, but an a$$hole and his manager, Gary something
is a bigger a$$hole.

P.S. I brought the truck to Warnock Dodge on RT10 and they got the parts and
put them in (both of them) in the same day!!!!!!

Just my .02