Re: I'm not swallowing this...

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 14:23:53 EDT

Try another dealership if practical, if not
Take it up with the Service Manager. They ARE authorized to do
*ANYTHING*. If he is unwilling to jump through the hoops for you go to
the next level; Send a letter(don't call) to

Chrysler Customer Center
P.O. Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8004

*Briefly* describe the mecanical problems(remember it's the "suits"
you're talking to now, they don't care what's wrong with the truck)
Tell them about your dissatisfaction with the service provided and
your amazement that this is supposedly the best(5 star) they have to
offer. Tell them what you want; "I want Maroone to fix these problems
to my satisfaction and if they don't know how to perform these
repairs, refer me to a dealership that can.
Dr. Pat

>From: cnnbcbs@juno.com
>

> I go over to maroone dodge, a "five-star" dealer. I schedule an
> appointment,
snip
"Well, the mechanics have looked over the
> truck and they've found no problems".
snip