Re: Michigan Meet part III

From: dakrtrr (dakrtrr@tir.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 12:35:39 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Kurtz <Erics5.9@home.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Thursday, October 07, 1999 6:37 PM
Subject: DML: Michigan Meet part III

>OK OK. Listen Up!!
>
> These are tentative plans. I need the group to approve these. I
>really want to get the "out of towners" involved here, so if times are
>inconvenient then please say so instead of not coming. We aim to
>please! SO!

 Milan is still a go for me; us locals can do the museum anytime. We can
still check it out on the 17th, when ever the "out of towners" can make it
we can do it again! No problem!
I'm looking at noon to 1:00pm at Milan on the 16th, guy from work has about
a dozen 'vette folks going ; I've been trying to gather all my Mopar buddies
to attend also. Hopefully we'll have a great turnout!

Rick