Re: the good the bad and the broken PA meet

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 13:23:12 EDT

Joe, good to see you made it home all right with your ailing tranny. With
the big threat of rain and the late start getting the timing system working
at the track, I had a feeling it wouldn't be a lucky day. Despite the high
humidity and the massive low pressure system that covered a good portion of
Northeast I managed a best ET of 14.355 @ 93.12. It was great seeing two
others from the list, who never made a trip down a track, come to Maple Grove
and do so. Count me in for Cecil this Saturday.
Shane B
'98 Dak R/T
http://hometown.aol.com/sbak1320/Index.html