How to change cap and rotor???

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 13:00:35 EDT

Yes, I'm guessing this is a pretty lame question for 95% of you guys out
there, but I have to ask it anyways, so please bear with me.

Basicaly, I try to do anything on my cars myself, but, with always having NEW
cars, I don't get the chances very often... basicaly the extent of my
"mechanic" skills is limited to simple oil changes, brakes, sensors,
t-stat... and any of my simple bolt ons (t-body, K&N, MSD).. I didn't do my
pullies cuz I didn't have an impact gun.

Anyways, I guess all I'm saying is please give me some simple, easy to
understand directions on how to change my cap and rotor to a new Borg/Warner
Brass set. I would like to do this before my run's next weekend at Milan.

Thanks a load guys!... I should have asked this question a little sooner...
I am heading out right now to buy 5 quarts of Mobil 1 and a good filter. So
today would have been a great day to do the cap/rotor. (gorgeous day out here
in Metro Detroit too!) Hope it's like this next Saturday!