Re: magnum R/T specs

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 23:09:04 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/99 12:18:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Erics5.9@home.com writes:

<< All out match? You mean a bracket race? Sure you could. I dont think
 I could be as consistent as your autospastic. However, if we just ran
 street races!! Mind you, no juice! lol Glad to see your doing well
 though Bill! 13.9 is awesome! >>

By All out I meant with the juice. Your best still 13.7 ? I will have to
tweek a little bit more for that but I think I am close and can obtain it :-)
Or have you bested that time and if so what now. I have only made 2 runs on
the juice since my latest mods (been trying to fine tune with out it first)
but ran a 12.6 @ 110 and it wasn't a real good run as I spun pretty bad even
on the BFG DR's (which I only run with the juice). I think I can run a 12.5
or maybe even a 12.4 and weather permitting will find out on the 24th or 31st
Test and tune days.

Bill