Fw: I'm not swallowing this...

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 23:06:43 EDT

Can anyone give me details on how exactly I can check the ball joints and
the other links myself? Is there anything I should look out for?

I assume that I can jack up the truck via a frame point and see if the tire
will move, but is there something that I can look at so that if it is bad, I
can point it out to the dealer?

Thanks!

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst