Re: RE: Re: Tool Boxes

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 13:30:23 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 8:01:08 AM, bernd@texas.net writes:

<< I agree with Cal. Originally, I wanted a Black-Plastic Toolbox but picked

up the Delta (Diamond Plate) Box instead. It's held up to the Texas Heat,

Rain/Hail, Occasional "Beer Cooler" conversion (for concerts mainly), and

people standing on it. I'm glad that I picked a metal one. (My wife

purchased it for me from Home Depot for about $250.00) >>

Kyle, Go for the aluminum one! It may cost a little more initially, but it is
a lot more durable, will not crack or sag (sagging tool boxes look bad in my
opinion)...and you won't have to keep replacing it! Plus it looks much more
rugged (and is) for that 4x4 of yours...

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
2" Rear spring lift, front T-bar crank, 30x9.50 BFG AT's, Brush guard w/
Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine
6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, Saris
roof rack, custom-welded rock rails, and a white dog named Jake in the
passenger seat. 81,000+ miles.
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/XzDn9Nl7vFo8M/