Re: Powerdyne Supercharger for Sale

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 19:48:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 1:45:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

<< so you're saying that other blower's are just faster. The PD should last
as
 long as any other blower then, right? >>

The Vortech is just a better unit IMO, especially if you want to run higher
boost levels.

The PD blowers are a good design. I really like the way the blower requires
no lubrication. For a bolt on mod, they cant be beat (ease of installation),
and for someone who's just looking for a modest increase in power and doesn't
care about maximum performance, the kit would probably be ideal.

However, I've always heard problems with the internal belts breaking.

I think I'm just going to have to take one of these apart and make one of my
own. :/

ttyl
Patrick