Re: I know its not a V-4

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 15:56:17 EDT

Considering the fact that you're starting with so little, anything
helps. You could redo your entire exhaust and air intake and get maybe
.5-1 sec on the 1/4 mi. If you want to *feel* a difference get about
50 hp worth of juice. Using a higher rear gear ratio will help.
Why don't you forget about speed altogether and spend your time and
money on looks/sounds and be cool while driving slowly.
Dr. Pat