MIch Milan meet

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 11:18:49 EDT

>From: Eric Kurtz

  Sorry guys, I wont be there. If things go acording to plans, I will be
  Dakless as of Friday! Mark Kuzia could meet you all there with my, err
  his dak!

 I think we can arange for a ride for Eric??? Can't we guys???
You can ride with me if ya want? I am looking forward to meeting all of you
I am also looking forward to "shooting" the event, if there are no
objections
from those dragging, I would like to photograph your runs??
I my self would like to try my hand, or foot at the light tree!!

ANY suggestion on how to do this with a 99 CC 4x4 Auto, 318, 3.92!????

Also for those who are interested my fiance will be performing
 @ the Espresso Royal Caffee 9:30pm -10:30), in Ann Arbor
-the campus location.
Ann Arbor it's just minutes away from Milan (near DIAG 322 S. State St.)
She is a very talented singer/song writter.
She loves my truck and even enjoyed my first trip out to milan-
just watching then. She love the rocket car!!!

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3.92 Em Grn BONE STOCK-for now