Re: What are our choices for Superchargers???

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 23:18:46 EDT

Exactly how much "change from the original instructions" are we talking about?

Trust me.. I'm no mechanic!! But I was going to politely ask my uncles for
help... (they have built a 9 second Monte Carlo w/ a 454 big block... and one
of them is the head engine builder for the Roush Nascar Tauruses)

Anyways, how hard of an install is it?

You said you have a '97. I'm guessing you have a 318? Would this kit also
work on my 360?

Also does Vortech offer an intercooler for use on this application?

One more question... what were the before and after results of the Vortech?
(dyno runs and/or 1/4 mile times???)

P.S. I don't have A/C, so I'm guessing this may help me given that I have
more room around the accessories to play with not having that damn compressor.

Thanks for everything... I have always heard nothing but good things about
Vortech, and I honestly don't want to run a Powerdyne or.. Procharger.. or
whatever not so common names are out there.