Re: -- lowering help --

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 07:11:19 EDT

I've heard people say that about the blocks but my ride has not changed.
I've tried both the hangers and the blocks on the same truck. I'm actually
running a combination of the 2 right now. My ride and handling are the same.
actually a little better with the lower center of gravity. I found as long
as you tourque the bolts down on the u bolts I had no problem but I did have
sway when I tightened them with a regular hand wrench. After tightening them
with an impact set to 250 ft/lbs it went away.
hope this helps anyone that feels their blocks are hurting their
handling/ride.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1