RE: Jet or Hypertech

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 08:43:40 EDT

After he had removed the Jet-II, did he reset the computer as well? This
person DID have the 180 T'Stat installed...right? What did the power curves
look like with and without the Jet-II? Did he send the results into Jet for
an explanation? Can you have this person scan his Dyno sheets and post them
somewhere?

It just seems strange when the driving characteristics of the vehicle with
(and without) the Jet are very noticeable. (Better with the Jet...in most
cases.) Most of the people that i've spoken with (mostly V6's) have had
great results with it installed.

$0.02

- Bernd