RE: RE: TB website

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 14:01:55 EDT

GS;

It all depends on how much is involved. We have talked to quite a few
individuals and gotten input. We know what we want to do and then Robert
will do the flow work and verify the results. The more we can do on the
CNC's the easier it gets. We will post the pics on the mods and the steps
along the way. My feeling is that the mods will be quite easy (I always say
that about everything). The manifold you see on the web page is a OBD-II
manifold. We plan on trying the mods on a 95 manifold first and then it will
finally be used on Robert's 95 Ram. Should know soon.........

        Frank