RE: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 16:29:24 EDT

Congratulations Matt! That's not bad for a first
spank! Let the bug bite!!! Can't wait to get mine
next week unless the train de----s! (I will not say
that word out loud and nix myself.) Then I can go out
and do a little spanking of my own!! (AFTER the
trucks broken in! hehe)

Hey, to all of you out there in DML Land! I've got a
question. We're always hearing I spanked this I
spanked that. I wanna know something, Has anyone on
the DML every been SPANKED? hmmmm. I'd like to hear
one of those stories just once! Just for fun mind
you. Then we'll all forget it ever happened and plead
the 5th! hehe. Come on, be a big boy, I know someone
out there's been spanked!

Disclaimer - The above is entirely for fun, I do not
intend to "rain" on anybody, imply that ANY DML'er has
ever lost a race, or imply a n y t h i n g derogatory!

=====