Re: need amplifier suggestions

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 01:53:55 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/99 1:03:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Colorado_Kota@prodigy.net writes:

> I am running a Soundstream 5 Channel, 1 power, 1 ground.....the easy way to
> set up the system. I have mine mounted under my passenger seat (had to
> raise it about 1".) Good Luck!

What Soundstream 5 Ch amp did you get to fit under the seat? Does it stick
out? And is your truck pre or post 97? I just barely got a Reference 500 to
fit under my drivers seat, I thought all the 5 channel amps were bigger? Just
curious

Kelly in SC