Re: Snow vs 2wd!

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 14:29:59 EDT

How about rim size? Should I stick with my current 15" stock rims, or get a
pair of "larger" rims just for the snow tires?
Of course this would mean I would have larger rims on the rear than on the
front - is that a bad idea?
Also, someone posted some info on all steel rims (which were heavy), my
thought was that if all steel rims are heavy (and cheaper), I should go with
them?!

Thanx again
Kevin
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen