Re: spring clamps anyone?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 23:58:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/99 10:49:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Aight, here's the deal, went to get some steel to make some spring clamps
 today (to kill my wheel-hop) bad part is the company has a $25min charge.
 So before I hit the scrap yard to get 16" of the stock, I figgured I'd see
 how much interest I can stir up on the DML. The material is $0.75 per foot,
 and since 16" is required for each application, my math (which isn't
 exactley good) brings the grand total to $1.00 per truck.

 So here's the offer, I'll buy the stock, cut and drill as needed and include
 neccesary hardware if there is sufficient interest. Total costs will be
 split up umong those interested, I'm not out to make any profit, just gotta
 get more traction before I break into the 14's on the 29th.... (knock on
 wood) >>

Jon,
Can you explain to me, this maybe a moronic question(but I am on hour number
5 of writing a paper explaining the Public Policy Making Process ), but what
is this "spring clamp" and what will it do???
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6