Re: spring clamps anyone?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 10:40:22 EDT

Jon, just saw your post on the spring clamp fabrication
and group buy your proposing for the steel. I've read in
Sports Truck magazine that Mr.Gasket makes these but haven't
found any. So I say count me in, however you want to handle
it man, sometimes a fab is better quality and I'll tell you
now, I'll split the $25 cost with you.

Thanks

GS -