Re: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 00:55:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/99 10:34:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
therrin@isaac.net writes:

<< You know, I've been reading this a lot, but I just don't buy it.
 Maybe with headers that's true, but I'm not running headers and
 neither are a lot of other people. I *am* running a 51.75mm Fastman
 TB, and the tires spin like crazy if I'm not gentle on the pedal.
 That's why I have a set of Caltracs traction bars on order, maybe they
 will help. Then of course there's that cool neck snap when they do
 hook up. I'm just not seeing this "loss of low end" that people keep
 talking about.

 Terry Herrin
 99 FR CC R/T
 Wilmington, NC >>

Just from what I've heard, I've actually sold a few TBs to folks w/ the same
setup you're using. I guess your milage may vary.

ttyl
Patrick