Re: Quick Questions

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 00:33:45 EDT

Hey! I have a K&N filter that kits in the 3.9 air box. It's used but i can
recharge it for you. 20 bucks? better than it just sitting here.

Yes. install is a breeze. you snap 4 lil hinges, pull the old filter out,
put the new one in. snap the 4 hinges back and whoola! more power

-Dester

<< Quick Question the Dak Mini-Gods

 1) I was wondering, what is the part number for the K&N Filter for the 3.9L?
 I keep seeing the filters for 8's, none for the 6. Also how hard are the
 filters to install, i.e. Are the instructions good enough for a Chevy owner
 to install by himself? ;)