Re: Re: Stock Infinity speakers. Which in a 00 Dak CC. WhichModel?

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 00:22:08 EDT

Those front set of stock (Non-Infinity) are much like tweeters for your rear
speakers, mainly concentrating on the Treble and high noises ( can't
remember exact frequencies been awhile since I played with an equalizer in a
vehicle). I have found that pushing the Balance to the rear just slightly
and making the rear speakers do more the sound quality is nearly doubled on
my stock system. So when you are fiddling with your EQ's in your truck
remember thats what the front speakers do is mainly concentrate on the
vocals and other "important" portion of the music, while your rear speakers
are your backup sections. How I EQ all my music, but like I said its been
awhile since I have played with a car system of any decent quality.

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279