Re: Quick Questions

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 16:33:11 EDT

About Question 2....I built my own with the help of my buddies in the
machine shop at the mill where i work....we built "L" ralis that bolt
right on the edge of the bed rails then i just added the 3/4" ply and
leather...voila...i think there is a pic of it on Bernds Page...i then
used the Stainless bedrail covers to hide it all and it left my rails
clear of the tonneau.....going to add the factory rails and light bar in
the spring...

Dean White 99 Dak Sport V6 CC