Let's see what the DML is made of.....I got a problem!!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 21:19:15 EDT

Ahh....the Vipertruck is very unhappy at the moment. It seems I'm having a
problem with leakage from the heater core. I have the obvious antifreeze
spots in the passenger and driver's side footwells. Now this has happened to
me once before, and I had it replaced under warranty. Now my truck is out
though, and since it was 3 years ago I got the last one replaced, I don't
think I can really go bitch at the dealer. So I guess I'm going to be
tackling this problem myself. So who's got any experience pulling this thing
out?? Does anyone have access to a price list and knows how much the heater
core is?? Maybe it can just be fixed/resealed/etc??

HELP!!

-Austin
Unhappy Vipertruck