re:Let's see what the DML is made of.....I got a problem!!

From: Fulton Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 10:32:45 EDT

I have replaced the A/C evaporator core(not the heater core) in my 95 Dak.
You have a task ahead of you. "A" pillar mouldings come off, kick panels,
lower dash panels, glove box. Drop the steering wheel assy(support it),
unbolt the dashboard assy(some electrical connectors will need to be
unplugged). Pull it back far enough to gain access. There are 3-4 bolts
under the hood on the firewall that secure the plentium to the firewall.
Remove these. That should get you started. Remeber that this is my 95, I
have not ripped out the 99 dash(yet). The A/C evap core cost me
173.00(dealer cost), it retailed for 255.00. Hope this helps.
FYI a local shop told me 400.00 labor to do this job.

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net