Re: Pinging problem with NX Kit solved.

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 22:31:29 EDT

I'm glad to hear you got it straightened out (nothing feels better than
hitting that switch). You said 4 degrees initial retard. I assume you mean 4
degrees when the juice kicks in or do you mean all the time? I'm just asking
because 4 degrees retard will really hurt normal performance and the sum of
6 degrees sounds a little steep even with a 150 shot, you could probably get
away with less retard which would give you better low end.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1