new member, sort of

From: Bill Arthur (sst_ram@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 22:52:09 EDT

Hey I am back. I'm sure some of you remember me as m990198@nadn.navy.mil or
whatever that was. Well, anyways, I am back and I thought I would
resubscribe to see whats up. I just put a Transgo shift kit in my SS/T.
Anyone else notice the 2/3 shift being a little harsh? Its nothing I cant
live with though and it is nice when under WOT. So has anyone come up with
a good intake or is mopar ever going to make the M1 for F.I. magnums? I
have the Frank and Bruce TB, stage 1, and I was wanting to get into the
motor some more. Well, take it easy everybody.

Bill Arthur
'97 SS/T
'81 CB900F
'75 Suzuki RE5 (for sale, hint hint)