speedbrain computers

From: Bill Arthur (sst_ram@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 23:07:15 EDT

My friend has a '92 5.0 that is fast as all get out. He just put in a
speedbrain computer. It replaces the stock computer and has a serial port.
He can adjust the map while he drives down the road. I watched him mess
with the fuel curves and spark advance. The car is much smoother, faster
and he has complete control over it. He took it to the dyno and adjusted it
more and it went up like 5 hp from where it was, not its like 320 hp at the
rear wheels or something. (he had previously tuned it on the dyno so that
was saying that it was maxed out before.) Speed brain is taking votes on
what vehicles they should make this for next. If interested go to
www.speedbrain.com and tell them Rams and Dakotas need them. It would get
rid of that pesky speed limiter and you could all stop complaining about
your jet II getting wet.

Bill
'97 SS/T
-Jet II, elect fan, F&B TB, JBA headers, transgo shift kit, K&N FIPK, 2inch
rear drop, rear sway bar, lots of other stuff I cant remember...