Re: new member, sort of

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 23:14:11 EDT

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Bill Arthur wrote:
> Hey I am back. I'm sure some of you remember me as m990198@nadn.navy.mil or
> whatever that was. Well, anyways, I am back and I thought I would
> resubscribe to see whats up. I just put a Transgo shift kit in my SS/T.
> Anyone else notice the 2/3 shift being a little harsh? Its nothing I cant
> live with though and it is nice when under WOT. So has anyone come up with
> a good intake or is mopar ever going to make the M1 for F.I. magnums? I
> have the Frank and Bruce TB, stage 1, and I was wanting to get into the
> motor some more. Well, take it easy everybody.

  Welcome back, Bill. :-) MP did finally get around to making the
M1 for the magnum engines; they call it the MPI and you can pick it
up for around $200. Only catch though is there's a little fabricating
you have to do. If you have A/C you'll need to grind away part of
your A/C compressor and also cut a notch in the accessory bracket
in order to make room for the manifold.

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |