RE: questions on roller rockers

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 09:41:22 EDT

Mike,
There are a number of good rocker setups to pick from. I am going with
1.6:1 Mopar rocker setup just like Bob Tom did. I'm using these in
conjuction with a Hughes cam and set of heavy springs. The DAK is down
right now due to not being able to get the JBA Y-pipe to fit. It won't
clear the transmission or the right suspension arm mount. Once this is
corrected, the rockers and cam are going in. Will let you know how it turns
out. (I still owe you a picture anyway. :'B)
Rich