Re: RE: questions on roller rockers

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 14:01:07 EDT

Yep, I need to get some nice Magnum valve covers to.
They probably have more room inside. let me know if they
go on and come off easy with the new rockers, would ya. I
may get the wife to get me some for Christmas. Good luck
on the installs (cam), your going a little deeper into the
mag than I did. Lookin forward to hearin' about some hp! :)

GS -