RE: RE: questions on roller rockers

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 22:24:04 EDT

At 12:38 PM 10/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
> <sni> I haven't opened the package yet to take a close look
>at them. As far as the valve covers go, I couldn't resist picking
>up a set of the aluminum "Mopar Magnum" covers when I ordered the
>rockers.

Rich

The Mopar Magnum valve covers are quite a bit taller than the stock
ones. The stock hose which runs from the intake manifold to the PCV (?)
valve on the passenger valve cover will be a bit too short ... will need
to rig up a little extension at the valve.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.
Racing weight: 4,350lb ET: 14.934 Trap speed: 90.78 mph