Re: dyno tests and TB's

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 23:55:29 EDT

Haven't dyno'd it either, but a buddy of mine and I ran at Carlsbad
Raceway last month. His Durango and mine are essentially identical,
same brand of headers, cat back, intake, mine has The Quick D TB, his
doesn't. I ran 17.0, he ran 17.3, head to head. Can't do much better
than that for a comparison.
Skip Middleton
SoCal Durango Owners Club

--